NEARM understands that pursuing outstanding insurance transactions is not why you started your medical practice.
Hiring NEARM allows you to focus on your patients’ care and your practice.
Managing a successful practice requires more than providing patients with the highest level of medical care.
The smallest coding error on an insurance submission can tie up your back office staff for many hours dealing with the bureaucracy of the huge, faceless healthcare insurance conglomerates.
NEARM has just one goal…
garner the highest rate of return on your services performed.
NEARM allows clinicians to focus on patient care and practice management, while we handle all aspects of your practice’s accounts receivable cycle.
With over 30 years of medical billing experience, the benefits of billing through NEARM include:
- personalized service from an assigned NEARM Account Manager
- expedited third-party payments
- fewer denials
- cash flow management
- electronic funds disbursement of all paid receivables
- improved patient satisfaction and retention
- lower collection costs and improved A/R process efficiencies
- maximized revenue
NEARM’s billing services include:
- processing third-party insurance claims
- mailing self-pay statements
- investigating patient claim inquiries
- handling third-party claim and billing inquiries
- resolving rejected claims on every billable service
- resolving incorrectly paid claims
- following up on delinquent insurer payments
- integrating billing systems with electronic records management (ERM) systems
NEARM’s Account Managers are highly-trained and experienced medial billing professionals are ready to handle all your A/R cycle needs and questions. Their services include:
- reviewing monthly and year-to-date accounting with you
- identifying billing and receivables issues
- resolving billing, claims and payment issues
Privacy & Peace of Mind
NEARM never outsources billing.
When you hire NEARM to handle your practice’s billing, you can rest assured your patient information will only be handled by our U.S.-based NEARM staff. NEARM never outsources to third-parties or overseas.
Contact NEARM today for more information on our
Billing, Consulting, Credentialing or Training Services,
or to schedule a free, no-obligation Accounts Receivable Analysis.